Built with Drupal™ – The worlds most advanced open-source Content Management System
Both ResCMS® and RealCMS™ are built on top of the popular and widely used Drupal® open-source content management system. The features we provide integrate tightly with the Drupal core. Drupal is well-known for stability and security and is infintely flexible and extensible. Drupal is used on over 800,000 websites and is backed by a flourishing developer community. Drupal powers some of the biggest sites on the web including publishing sites like The Economist, Fast Company, and Popular Science; University sites like Harvard, Stanford Law and MIT; and Government sites like whitehouse.gov and the U.S. House of Representatives (house.gov) among many others. Even though Drupal is robust enough for Fortune 500 companies, it's intereface is simple and intuitive enough for mom and pop businesses.
What makes Drupal powerful is that it can be configured to serve almost any type of content, making it extremely flexible. Our CMS allows you to manage every aspect of your website, and gives complete control over content. A ResCMS® website can be configured from the ground up to match your specific content needs, thus making it easy for you to manage your website. Need a blog? Check. Need advanced SEO control? Check. Do you need your website to work on all devices; i.e. phones, tablets, laptops etc.? Check. Take a look through the feature list to the right and see if you aren't convinced that this is the most advanced content management system available to reservations providers and real estate agents.
More reasons we chose Drupal to base our CMS on:
- Proven security track record.
- Can manage thousands of users and tens of thousands of pieces of content easily.
- Drupal is scalable, meaning it can grow with your needs but most likely will never be outgrown.
- Drupal is modular, meaning components of the site can be turned off and on or added and taken away as needed without affecting the stability of the site or modifying the core.
- Drupal runs on the industry standard open-source LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) found on the vast majority or web servers and powers a large proportion of the world’s websites.
- Drupal can be themed, which means the look and presentation of the site is separate from the code. Need to rebrand? Just add a new theme to match the look and the underlying website and content remains unaffected.
- Drupal has stood the test of time and will only continue to grow into the future, thereby future-proofing your investment with a stable, long-term system.